Work From Home
Earn up to $54,600 as a Customer Service Representative for Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual, an insurance carrier, is hiring a customer service representative to work full time from home.
You will be required to attend a 10-week paid training session weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST before starting your official work.
Shifts will be between 12-1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST plus one weekend day with an alternate day off midweek.
Your salary will be between $42,300 and $54,600 per year.
You will be responsible for responding to inbound customer service inquiries, retaining policyholders who ask about canceling as well as escalating issues to appropriate teams if necessary.
You must have a high school diploma or a GED.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401(k) with company match.
Customer Service Representative at Liberty Mutual
- Responding to inbound customer service inquiries.
- Retaining policyholders who ask about canceling.
- Escalating issues to appropriate teams if necessary.
- Developing and maintaining product, procedural and technical systems knowledge.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great listening skills.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- The ability to attend paid training sessions.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plus company match.
- Flexible scheduling.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.