Work From Home
Earn up to $60K as a Customer Experience Agent for Rhino
Rhino, a renters insurance platform, is hiring a customer experience agent.
This is a full-time job with a salary ranging from $55,000 to $60,000 plus benefits. During your first two weeks of employment, you’re expected to study for the P&C licensing course to receive your insurance licensing.
Your responsibilities include responding to customer questions via chat, email and phone; analyzing and reporting product malfunctions; and updating the internal databases.
Along with the insurance licensing, you must have experience working in Zendesk and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits include performance bonuses, health insurance and unlimited PTO.
Customer Experience Agent at Rhino
- Responding to customer questions via chat, email and phone.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions.
- Updating the internal databases.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working in Zendesk.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in dynamic environments.
- Familiarity with technical and industry knowledge.
Benefits at Rhino include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.