Work From Home
Earn Up to $60K as a Customer Student Support Specialist for Modern Campus
Modern Campus, an engagement platform for non-traditional student management, is hiring a customer student support specialist. This is a one-year contract position with the potential to become a full-time position. The base salary range is $50,000 to $60,000 per year.
Responsibilities include answering customer service questions, tracking and responding to inbound customer emails and phone calls and prioritizing tickets and resolving or routing all issues.
Applicants must have at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role, great written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of database concepts.
Customer Support Specialist at Modern Campus
- Answering customer service questions.
- Tracking and responding to inbound customer emails and phone calls.
- Prioritizing tickets and attempting to resolve or routing all issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer facing role.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.