Work From Home
Earn up to $60K Plus Benefits as an Administrative Assistant
Amalgamated Foundation, a donor-advised fund, is hiring an administrative assistant for the Families & Workers fund.
This is a full-time position requiring about four domestic trips annually. The salary is expected to be $60,000-$70,000 per year. You must be able to work in the Eastern Time Zone in the United States.
Responsibilities include handling the executive director’s scheduling; prioritizing inbound requests and ensuring timely following up of action items; and supporting scheduling external multi-stakeholder meetings.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off; and matching retirement plans.
Deadline for applications is Sept. 5.
Administrative Assistant for the Families & Workers Fund at Amalgamated Foundation
- Handling the executive director’s scheduling.
- Prioritizing inbound requests and ensuring timely following up of action items.
- Supporting scheduling external, multi-stakeholder meetings.
- Managing travel, accommodations, activities and other logistics for entire organization.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a relevant role.
- Great organizational skills.
- Experience with data management or spreadsheet management.
- The availability to work between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET
Benefits at Amalgamated Foundation include:
- Medical, dental and vision plan.
- Paid time off.
- Matching retirement plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.