Work From Home
Earn Up To $65K as a Customer Support Rep for Insurance Software Provider Insurity
Insurity, an insurance software provider, is hiring a customer support representative.
This is a full-time remote position offering $32-$65,000 annually, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include resolving customer issues via phone and email, addressing issues and following-up and monitoring work queues.
You must have at least one year of experience in a customer support role, experience in property and casualty Insurance and time management skills.
Benefits include health insurance, unlimited PTO and discounted university tuition.
Customer Support Representative at Insurity
- Resolving customer issues via phone and emails.
- Addressing issues and following-up to resolution.
- Monitoring work queues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support role.
- Experience in P&C Insurance.
- Time management skills.
Benefits at Insurity include:
- Health benefits starting on day one.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Discounted university tuition at the University of Arizona Global Campus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.