Work From Home
Earn up to $67K as an Associate Manager of Data Entry for Restaurant365
Are you an Excel whiz?
Restaurant365, a restaurant management solution company, is hiring an associate manager of data entry. This is a full-time remote position. The salary is expected to be between $64,480 and $67,000 per year.
You will be responsible for setting, monitoring and supporting quarterly data build metrics; and assigning data projects to internal and third parties.
You should be great at Excel, comfortable working with data and willing to coordinate customer calls and manage team members.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match and health benefits.
Associate Manager of Data Entry at Restaurant365
- Setting and monitoring quarterly data build metrics.
- Forecasting and assigning data projects to internal and third parties.
- Managing data files.
- Training and onboarding new team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excel experience.
- The ability to work well without much direction.
- Great delegation and process creation skills.
- An understanding of or background in accounting skills is preferred.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive medical benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.