Work From Home
Earn up to $77K and Benefits as a Contact Center Analyst at Renaissance
Renaissance, an education technology company, is hiring a contact center analyst. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay between $51,000 and $77,000 with benefits.
Your responsibilities will include ensuring the contact center is staffed, creating schedules and developing staffing plans.
You must have an associate degree; at least three years of contact center/workforce management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience; and an understanding of basic computer software.
Benefits include medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; flex spending accounts; and a 401(k).
Contact Center Analyst at Renaissance
- Ensuring that the contact center is staffed.
- Creating schedules.
- Developing staffing plans and schedules.
- Monitoring agents’ performance and providing feedback to their supervisor.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree.
- At least three years of contact center/workforce management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An understanding of basic computer software.
Benefits at Renaissance include:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.