Work From Home
Earn up to $79K as a Senior Administrative Coordinator for Premier Inc.
Premier Inc., a health care company, is hiring a senior administrative coordinator. This is a full-time job available to anyone living in the United States. It’s expected to pay between $43,000 and $79,000 annually.
You will be preparing correspondence, developing presentations, writing memos and scheduling meetings, among other things.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and the ability to do general administrative work.
Related experience is required.
Benefits include a 401(k); health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; and paid time off.
Senior Administrative Coordinator at Premier Inc.
- Preparing correspondence and developing presentations and spreadsheets.
- Writing memos.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Coordinating travel and submitting expense reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to do general administrative work.
- Related experience.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.