Work From Home
Earn up to $83K Plus Benefits as a Claims Processor for Carrot Fertility
Carrot Fertility, a global fertility care platform, is hiring a claims processor.
This is a full-time remote position, and while you may work anywhere in the United States, your shift will be between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m. Pacific time. The expected salary is between $61,000 and $83,000.
Responsibilities include reviewing and evaluating out-of-pocket expenses for members, ensuring that claims are processed accurately and efficiently, and collaborating with team members to provide support.
You must have at least one year of relevant work experience, including claims submission/processing experience; attention to detail; and verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings plans and parental leave.
Claims Processor at Carrot Fertility
- Reviewing and evaluating out-of-pocket expenses for members.
- Ensuring that claims are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide support to members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of relevant work experience, including claims submission/processing experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits at Carrot Fertility include:
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.