Work From Home
Earn up to $85K as a Customer Resolution Response Advocate at Allstate
Insurance company Allstate is hiring a remote customer resolution response advocate.
You may work from anywhere in the country except in California, Alaska or Hawaii.
This position is expected to pay between $57,000 and $85,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications.
You would be responsible for responding to customer complaints, creating trend analysis and updating administrative systems with documentation.
You must have at least two years of experience, plus written and verbal communication skills. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Benefits include health insurance, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k).
Customer Resolution Response Advocate at Allstate
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Creating trend analysis.
- Updating administrative systems and all required systems with documentation.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits at Allstate include:
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.