Work From Home
Earn up to $92,700 as a Systems Analyst for Nakupuna Cos.
Nakupuna Cos., which provides services to the Department of Defense, is hiring a systems analyst.
You will earn between $70,040 and $92,700 annually depending on experience and location. While you may work remotely from anywhere in the United States, you must be a U.S. citizen.
You will be collecting requirements from business users and creating requirements documents, as well as working with the technical team to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent business experience, and you will have to pass a detailed background check.
Systems Analyst for Nakupuna Cos.
- Collecting requirements from business users and creating requirements documents.
- Working with the technical team to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
- Researching problems and determining the root cause analysis.
- Presenting software to clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent business experience.
- Experience with the military is preferable.
- A background check.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.