Work From Home
Earn $16.65 Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep for eBay (NC)
Love shopping at eBay? Want to help others do the same?
The online auction site is hiring a customer service rep. You must live in North Carolina to apply for this full-time work-from-home position.
In this role, you’ll be helping eBay customers with account setup, payments and any other questions they may have. You’ll need at least two years of customer service or call center experience, and you should be proficient in technical troubleshooting.
Pay starts at $16.65 per hour and offers benefits including medical insurance, paid time off and a paid sabbatical every five years.
Customer Service Rep at eBay
- Helping customers with site navigation, account setup, payments and general questions.
- Implementing conflict management skills to de-escalate issues.
- Engaging in weekly development sessions with team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Secure workspace in North Carolina.
- At least two years of call center or customer service experience.
- Proficiency in technology troubleshooting.
- Wired internet connection with a consistent internet speed of 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- At least 16 PTO days.
- Paid sabbatical every five years.
- Quarterly performance bonuses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.