Work From Home
This Education Company Is Hiring a Recruiter With Administrative Experience
Amplify, a company that produces educational assessments, is looking for a recruiting coordinator. This full-time job is available anywhere in the world.
You will be responsible for most tasks related to recruiting and coordinating, so previous recruiting experience is preferred, along with experience working with an applicant tracking system.
At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, along with at least three years of experience in an administrative role.
Recruiting Coordinator for Amplify
- Coordinating candidate interviews.
- Posting internal and external job openings.
- Tracking and updating applicants.
- Managing the new hire process.
- Responding to questions about referral bonuses, applications and recruiting.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Understanding of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.