Work From Home
This Educational Company Needs Customer Service Support (HS Degree)
Amplify, a K-12 curriculum and assessment builder, is hiring a customer support operations assistant.
This is a full-time position which may be done from home from anywhere. Your responsibilities include onboarding and implementing accounts, and working with school personnel to define and project their priorities.
You must have at least one year experience in a customer success or a related field. You should also have communication and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Customer Success Specialist for Amplify
- Onboarding and implementing accounts.
- Working with school personnel to define project priorities.
- Identifying risks and alerting stakeholders of launch readiness blockers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year experience in customer success or a related field.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.