Work From Home
This Email Marketing Job Requires Some Travel; Pay Starts at $58K
American Family Insurance is hiring an email marketing specialist who can work from home from anywhere in the United States, but you will need to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
The post lists an annual salary of between $58,400 and $93,500 plus benefits, which include insurance, a 401(k), a pension plan, paid time off and a student loan repayment program.
American Family Insurance is looking for applicants with a working knowledge of the Salesforce platform and at least two years experience with HTML and CSS email. An understanding of coding and email development experience for marketing automation platforms is also preferred.
You will be responsible for creating email marketing campaigns, serving as the technical subject matter expert.
Email Marketing Specialist at American Family Insurance
- Writing email campaigns for company initiatives.
- Working with content creators, data and technology peers.
- Creating customer emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Testing subject lines, email copy and email design to help with conversion rates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience with HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Salesforce platform and processes.
- Experience with coding and email development for marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.=
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Paid time off.
- Student loan repayment program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.