Work From Home
Ensemble Health Partners Is Hiring a Customer Accounts Specialist
Ensemble Health Partners, a tech management solution company, is hiring a customer accounts specialist. This is a full-time remote position for anyone living in the United States.
You will be making outbound collection calls, answering patients’ questions about their bills, accepting payments and negotiating payment plans.
You must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Benefits include a 401(k), medical insurance and paid time off.
Customer Accounts Specialist
- Making outbound collection calls.
- Answering patients’ questions about their bills.
- Accepting payments and negotiating payment plans.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Find Remote Jobs at These 44 Work-From-Home Companies
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.