Work From Home
These Entry-Level Jobs for a Retirement Plan Service Include Training
Hey college grads: No experience is needed for this work-from-home position.
Nova 401(k) Associates, which provides administrative services for retirement plans, is hiring plan analysts. The remote roles are available anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll be working on 401(k) plan compliance and administration. You’ll receive paid training on 401(k) administration duties and software.
The job requires a bachelor’s degree in math, business or in a related field, along with prior work experience or an internship. A clean background check is also required.
Plan Analyst at Nova 401(k) Associates
- Preparing IRS compliance tests.
- Preparing Form 5500 and required schedules.
- Preparing employer allocation schedules.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, business or a quantitative degree.
- Work experience or an internship.
- Proficiency in Excel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.