Work From Home
Esurance Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in Utah ($15/Hr + Full Benefits)
It’s not often you see work-from-home jobs offering benefits like tuition assistance and discounts on pet insurance.
Esurance, the home and auto insurance company, is hiring full-time customer service representatives and offering benefits on day one of employment. This gig pays $15 per hour, plus shift differentials. All applicants must live within 100 miles of Ogden, Utah.
As a customer service rep, you’ll help people make sense of their insurance policies, perform any requested changes to their policies and provide solutions to any issues.
Once hired, your first day will be Nov. 30, which is when you will begin the nine-week virtual training program. Training will be conducted Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
After completing training, you’ll work the closing shift, ending between 10 and 11 p.m., either Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday.
Customer Service Representative at Esurance
Pay: $15 per hour, plus shift differentials
- Responding to customer issues by gathering information to find the proper solution
- Calling customers to provide advice on researched items
- Keeping up-to-date with products and services available
- Accurately maintaining workflow documentation with other departments
- Obtaining customer feedback and sending it to the proper department
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least one year of call center or customer service experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to complete basic math calculations
- Be able to type 35 words per minute
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, personal days and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company paid and supplemental life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Health and wellness coaching programs
- 401(k) plan, with annual match
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Tuition assistance up to $5,250 per year
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Adoption assistance program
- Maternity leave
- Pet insurance discount
- Volunteer hours
- Employee assistance program
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.