Work From Home
Have Experience in Recruiting? Dell’s VMware Is Hiring in Five States
VMware, a virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions company affiliated with Dell Technologies, is hiring an experienced contract recruiter to work from home. Applicants must live in Jacksonville, Florida; Miami; Charlotte, North Carolina; Nashville, Tennessee; Boston; or Houston.
In this role, you will work on university recruiting strategies and will be responsible for the selection process, including the screening, interviewing, salary negotiation and closing of the candidates. You will work with managers to understand skills needed for each position so you can find an ideal match.
To qualify, you must have at least three years of recruiting experience. You should also have experience in all stages of the recruitment process.
Contract University Recruiter for VMware
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates for hard-to-attract positions.
- Preparing and delivering feedback to applicants.
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies within the University space.
- Teaching hiring managers about recruitment and hiring strategies, such as interview techniques.
- Working with manages to understand what’s needed for each position.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Experience in all stages of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrated success placing candidates in a high volume, continually changing environment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.