Work From Home
Experienced in Sales and Software? This Health Care Tech Company Is Hiring
Want a career at the intersection of two booming industries?
Atlanta-based health-care tech company Brightree is hiring a remote account manager with experience in the field, preferably in home health and/or software as a service (SaaS).
As an account manager, you will primarily help Brightree clients choose between home-health and hospice software packages. You’ll also conduct sales and product presentations through webinars. The listing states some travel may be required, as well..
Brightree provides a range of technological services, including software, apps and at-home medical equipment, for patients and customers in need of out-of-hospital care.
Account Manager at Brightree
- Helping clients choose between Brightree’s software packages.
- Finding new sales opportunities through Brightree’s existing client base.
- Presenting on Brightree’s software through primarily webinars (some in-person presentations may be required).
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (college degree strongly preferred).
- Related experience in account management and health care.
- Ability to travel between 10% and 20% of the time.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.