Work From Home
Farmers Insurance Is Hiring Customer Service Reps — Includes Benefits
You know their commercial, now work for the company.
Farmers Insurance is hiring remote customer service representatives. The full-time remote jobs are available to residents in Eastern and Central time zone states.
This position pays $16.70 to $19.50 per hour, depending on experience and location.
You will be consulting with internal and external customers about their insurance needs, eligibility and solutions.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, although an associate degree is preferred. You may need to obtain a personal lines or property and casualty license, depending on your state.
Customer Care Representative at Farmers Insurance
- Answering customer and agent questions.
- Consulting about coverage, renewals, cancellations, pricing and other service questions.
- Looking for new business and coverage opportunities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (associate degree is preferred).
- At least one year of consultative service work experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Personal lines or property casualty license may be required.
Benefits at Farmers Insurance include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Tuition assistance program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.