Work From Home
Farmers Insurance Needs a Marketing Specialist (HS Diploma + Experience)
You know the jingle, now work for the company.
Farmers Insurance, which provides home, life and car insurance, is hiring a marketing specialist. The remote job is available in the following states: Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont or Wisconsin.
This is an assistant role, in which you’ll be providing technical and operation support.
You must have a high school diploma and at least two years of business experience. You will be required to complete a field management sales program within your first year of employment.
Marketing Specialist at Farmers Insurance
- Developing programs to enhance market development, underwriting and productivity programs.
- Providing technical and operational support for staff and all leaders within distribution.
- Tracking results from the marketing programs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of business, managerial or equivalent work experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Field management sales program must be completed within first year of employment.
- Project management and Excel skills.
Benefits at Farmers Insurance include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Annual employee bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.