Work From Home
Financial Pacific Leasing is Hiring an Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Financial Pacific Leasing, a subsidiary of Umpqua Bank, is hiring a remote customer service representative.
This full-time position is expected to pay between $39,000-$42,000 plus benefits.
Responsibilities include answering questions about general leases, completing buyout quotes and responding to invoicing and insurance questions.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, great verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
Benefits include paid time off, a flexible spending account and life and AD&D insurance.
Customer Service Representative at Umpqua Bank
- Answering questions about general leases.
- Completing buyout quotes.
- Responding to invoicing and insurance questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits at Umpqua Bank include:
- Paid time off.
- Group life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Job
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.