Work From Home
Fintech Startup Xapo Is Hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Rep
Xapo, a fintech startup that started in cryptocurrency and is now expanding to other areas of finance, is looking for a full-time customer service rep. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
In this role, you must be fluent in English, but additional languages are a plus since you’ll be supporting global customers. You’ll need to bring a positive attitude and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Support Representative at Xapo
- Responding to customer inquiries by directing them to the website, appropriate personnel and other resources.
- Helping to open and monitor customer accounts.
- Following up on outstanding requests and escalating issues when necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in customer service (remote preferred).
- Proficiency in English and preferably in an additional language (Portuguese, Spanish, German or French).
- Flexibility to work at least one day every weekend.
- Knowledge of bitcoin is preferred.
- Experience with CRMs, Jira, Confluence and Slack preferred.
- A dedicated workspace and reliable internet connection.
- Own equipment that meets technical requirements.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.