Work From Home
Have FinTech and Writing Experience? Become a Content Strategist for TaxJar
Are you one of the rare unicorns who understands fintech and sales tax — and is an experienced writer? If so, you may be the ideal candidate to work from home as a content strategist for TaxJar.
The company, which automates sales tax compliance for e-commerce businesses, is seeking a writer with a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience. Qualified candidates also need experience producing digital content.
In this role, you will be writing a variety of content, including e-books, white papers, infographics, guides, landing pages, blogs and digital advertising. Topics will include fintech and sales tax. You will also work with designers and videographers to create multimedia content.
Content Strategist Writer at TaxJar
- Creating engaging content on topics like fintech and sales tax.
- Writing everything from blogs to digital advertising to emails to landing pages.
- Working with designers and videographers to create multimedia content.
- Collaborating with the social media manager to create social content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Digital and web content writing experience.
- The ability to work independently.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.