Work From Home
Fiserv, a Fintech Company, is Hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager in 25 States
Ready to work in a fast-paced call center from home?
Fiserv, a global fintech and payments company, is hiring an enterprise sales manager to work from home from 25 states: Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
You will receive $16.50 per hour. You must be available to start training Oct. 4. Training is from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST weekdays.
In this role, you will be receiving inbound calls from partners, merchants and card holders — and you will be resolving their issues.
You must have at least one year of experience working in a customer facing role. Prior to taking the job, there will be a drug test and a pre-employment background check.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Enterprise Sales Manager at Fiserv
- Receiving inbound calls from bank partners, merchants and card holders.
- Answering questions and resolving issues.
- Being an active listener and good communicator.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a call center environment or remote office experience preferred.
- A quiet working environment.
Benefits at Fiserv include:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Paid time off
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs