Work From Home
Earn Benefits on Day 1 as a Customer Service Rep for Fiserv ($16.50/hour)
Good listeners are needed to work as remote customer service associates at Fiserv, a global fintech and payments company. You may work from home from one of 40 states in a second shift schedule, which starts as early as 12:30 p.m.
Your primary role is to resolve questions from cardholders. You must have a high school diploma or a GED, and at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role. Prior to starting, there will be a drug, credit and background test.
The job is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
This position, which has a start date of April 25, pays $16.50 per hour, and benefits begin on the first day. There is a two-week training period prior to starting which will be held weekdays from 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST.
Remote Customer Service Associate at Fiserv
- Receiving calls from bank clients and resolving their questions.
- Providing customer service through verbal and written communication.
- Being a good listener and finding appropriate solutions for customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one year’s experience in a customer-facing role, including retail, restaurant or hospitality.
- Internet speeds that meet company requirements.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) and employee stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.