Work From Home
Fluent in Brazilian-Portuguese? You Could Get a WFH Job With Hilton
Poss te interessar no quarto deluxe?
Did you know that’s Portuguese for “Can I interest you in the deluxe room?” If so, I’ve got the job for you.
Hilton is looking for a bilingual (Brazilian-Portuguese) guest engagement specialist who can deliver superior customer service while upselling and cross-selling Hilton’s offerings.
You’ll need to live in one of the following states for this job: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Bilingual (Portuguese-Brazilian) Guest Engagement Specialist at Hilton
- Responding to customer queries, including reservation requests, account information and service-related issues.
- Meeting daily sales and customer service goals and metrics.
- Upselling and cross-selling by building connections with callers and by utilizing knowledge of Hilton and partner worldwide offerings.
- Rectifying problems to maintain customer loyalty.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Portuguese (Brazilian).
- At least three years of experience in a customer service and/or sales role (prior experience in the hospitality industry preferred).
- At least one year of experience successfully meeting metrics and goals in the following areas: customer satisfaction, negotiating, overcoming objections, upselling and cross-selling.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Quiet, distraction-free environment.
- A 100% completion of self-paced training modules (previous experience with virtual training is preferred).
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Benefits at Hilton include:
- Paid time off.
- Team member and family travel program.
- Health benefit plans.
- Retirement savings program.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.