Work From Home
Fluent in English & Spanish? Amazon Needs Customer Service Reps ($11.50/Hr)
This is a prime gig for anyone fluent in both Spanish and English.
Amazon is looking for people interested in becoming customer service associates. If you land this job, you’ll be part of the shipping and delivery support team that handles customer and driver contacts through different communication channels to ensure the Amazon Supply Chain runs smoothly.
This work-from-home gig is available to people who live in the following 29 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Please note that you must be willing to drive to a location provided by Amazon during the pre-hiring process to complete an I-9 work authorization in person.
This job pays $11.50 an hour. Shift schedules change every three weeks and may include days, afternoons and evenings, as well as one or both weekend days. There may be mandatory overtime, but you will work no more than 60 hours a week.
Once hired, you’ll be provided with a laptop and headset. Your home workspace must be free of distractions and have a suitable internet connection.
Spanish Fluent — Work-From-Home Customer Service Associate at Amazon
Pay: $11.50 per hour
- Providing support to drivers on the road and customers receiving shipments handled by Amazon Logistics
- Showing good judgment when addressing customer issues
- Facilitating the flow of information between internal and external customers
Applicants for this position must:
- Be fluent in Spanish and English
- Be comfortable working a flexible schedule that changes every three weeks
- Be flexible to work day, night or mixed-hour shifts
- Be willing to accept schedule changes due to daylight savings
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have an area in your home that is free of distractions
- Have a home address in one of the 29 states listed above
- Be comfortable using Excel and other in-house Amazon computer applications
- Have at least three months of customer service experience (preferred)
- Have a bachelor’s degree, ideally in engineering, logistics/supply chain or business administration (preferred)
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder