Work From Home
FreshBooks Is Hiring an Entry-Level Support Specialist (Includes Benefits)
FreshBooks, an accounting software company, is hiring a support specialist to work from home. You will work either a Wednesday through Sunday shift from 9 to 5 PST, or Thursday through Monday from 9 to 5 PST.
In this role, you will be answering inquiries and resolving customer issues. The most common questions are how to get started with FreshBooks, how to set up online payments, and how to handle bills. You’ll engage with approximately 25 customers per day.
Benefits include retirement savings programs, stock options and comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
Support Specialist at FreshBooks
- Answering phone calls and email tickets.
- Troubleshooting and setting up online payments and billing-related issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Internet expertise.
- Excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette.
- A wired internet connection with a minimum download speed of 12MB and upload speed of 10 MB.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Stock options.
- A retirement savings program.
- Time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.