Work From Home
Get a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus With a Nationwide Insurance Service Rep Job (8 States)
Nationwide is offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus to new insurance service reps in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. The first $1,000 of the bonus will be paid after three months, and the remainder will be paid after nine months. You’ll also earn $18 per hour, plus a 10 to 15 percent shift differential for qualifying schedules.
Training starts on Oct. 18 and will last for 14 weeks. After that, you will help customers, agents and other business partners with insurance products and policies, as well as billing, credit and premiums. You will diagnose issues and provide proactive solutions.
Benefits include paid time off; a 401(k) with company match; medical, dental and vision insurance; and educational assistance.
Insurance service rep for Nationwide
- Responding to inbound calls and emails regarding insurance products and policies.
- Assisting customers with billing, credit and premium changes.
- Diagnosing issues with regards to transfers and payments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent, though some undergrad studies preferred.
- One year of customer service experience, preferably in the insurance or financial industry.
- Basic knowledge of business practices and terminology.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with a company match of 50 percent on the first 8 percent contributed.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus.
- Company-paid retirement plan.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.