Work From Home
Get 23 Days of Paid Time Off as a Customer Care Specialist at Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health, a health care services company, is hiring a full-time customer care specialist.
This job requires training that will take place weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. After the training, you will work shifts during Cardinal Health’s normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST weekdays and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST Saturdays.
The anticipated salary is $16.75 per hour, but you will receive $1 more per hour if you work on Saturdays, and you will receive $2 more per hour if you have a shift ending at or after 8 p.m.
You will be providing customer assistance via 60-80 calls daily.
It’s preferable that you have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. At least two years of experience is also preferred. You must have experience with Microsoft Office.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) with company match; and 23 paid days off.
Customer Care Specialist at Cardinal Health
- Providing customer assistance.
- Placing orders and providing product information.
- Responding to about 60 to 80 calls daily.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- At least two years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 23 days of paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories: