Work From Home
Get Benefits on Day 1 as a Research Interviewer for Nielsen
Are you comfortable with cold calls? As a research interviewer with Nielsen, a global information and measurement company, you’ll be responsible for calling U.S. consumers to conduct the Nielsen Ratings survey. You will need to convince the consumers to take part in the survey, and you’ll add their responses to the database.
To qualify, you must live within commutable distance of Columbia, Maryland; Dallas or San Antonio, Texas; or Tampa, Florida.
This is a full-time position, but you can choose whether you work in the morning, in the afternoon or a combo of the two. You will be required to work five shifts per week, including one weekend shift for a total of 40 hours per week.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED and two years of call center experience. Benefits will be offered on the first day of work, and there’s a premium for bilingual Spanish and English speakers.
Research Interviewer at Nielsen
- Persuading customers to participate in surveys.
- Following a script and strict guidelines.
- Maintaining customers’ participation through the end of the survey.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of call center experience.
- Some typing and computer skills.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Full benefits package, according to the job posting.
- Premium pay for bilingual speakers (English and Spanish).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.