Work From Home
Get Benefits and Flexibility Helping Caregivers as a Personal Care Associate
Carewell, an e-commerce company, is hiring full and part-time personal care associates to support family caregivers. In this role, you’ll work the phones, helping customers with everything from orders, reorders, product questions and website navigation. You should be comfortable with tense situations and should be able to respond with empathy.
This position is fully remote with flexible scheduling. There are daily shifts available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST, with one weekend work required per month. Part-timers work up to 32 hours per week, while full timers need to be available for 37-40 hours per week. You’re expected to handle about 400 contacts per month.
Qualified applicants will have two years of experience as a personal care assistant, along with a history of positive service. You need to be available to work flexible hours which may include nights, weekends and holidays. You must also complete 10 full days of training before starting. Your high speed Internet minimum download speed needs to be at least 10 Mbps per person connected.
Benefits include 90 PTO hours available for full-time employees after finishing a 30 day probation; health, dental and vision insurance for full-time employees; and a $500 sign-on bonus for fluent Spanish speaking employees.
Personal Care Associate for Carewell
Supporting customers via customer service experiences.
- Helping customers with order placement, reorders, product questions and returns.
- Recommending products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 2 years experience as a personal care assistant.
- Ability to complete 10 days of training during weekdays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
- The ability to spend no more than 35 minutes per day as “unavailable” during work hours.
- High speed Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps per person connected.
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees.
- Flex remote work policy.
- $500 sign-on bonus for fluent Spanish speaking employees.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.