Work From Home
Get Camp Life Seeks a Customer Success Coach to Work Remotely From 4 States
Get Camp Life, a campsite company, is hiring a techie customer success coach. This position pays $16-$20 per hour, and you must be based in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia or Kentucky.
You will be providing solutions and listening to customers via phone, email and chat.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least two years of customer support experience.
Benefits include health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
This position requires occasional travel.
Techie Customer Success Coach at Get Camp Life
- Providing solutions to issues.
- Listening and gathering information via phone, email and chat.
- Creating proactive training and support for customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least two years of customer support experience.
- Knowledge of computer systems, software and applications.
- Verbal, written and listening skills.
- The ability to travel.
- Paid time off, including your birthday.
- Health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.