Work From Home
Get Free Tickets to Disney as a Part-Time Guest Services Rep (11 States)
Work from home for The Happiest Place on Earth.
Disney is hiring part-time guest services representatives to work from home in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia. (Job listings are listed individually by state, so search for yours within the “guest services representative” listings.)
Responsibilities include answering questions for online and in-store Disney merchandise shoppers.
You’ll need a high school diploma, retail and customer service work experience, and bilingual skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish.
The job is 28 hours per week, consisting of four weekday shifts, and may include holidays and evenings.
The pay is $12 per hour and includes benefits such as complimentary theme park admission tickets and tuition assistance.
Part-Time Guest Services Representative at Disney
- Answering questions via calls, chat, social media and email.
- Resolving guests’ issues.
- Escalating issues to supervisors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service and retail experience.
- At least one year experience working in a structured environment.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Access to a hard-wired, high-speed Internet connection.
- Bilingual language skills in: English/French, English/German, English/Italian, and English/Spanish (Spain).
Benefits at Disney include:
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Complimentary theme park admission after two weeks of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Retirement plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.