Work From Home
Get Merchandise Discounts as a Customer Service Consultant for Gap (Ohio)
Are you a serious shopper? You can get a 50 percent discount off regularly priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, as well as 25 percent off at Athleta. You just need to if you snag a job as a seasonal customer service consultant for Gap.
In this seasonal role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment helping customers and resolving their issues regarding returns, exchanges, missing packages, price adjustments and more.
To qualify, you must live in Groveport, Ohio, and will be required to go on-site to pick up equipment and to fill out paperwork. You also must have six months of customer service or call center experience and must complete three weeks of paid training virtually.
Seasonal Customer Service Consultant for Gap
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple calls throughout your shift.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of customer service or call center experience.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Technology savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Merchandise discounts at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta.
- Paid training.
- Differential shift pay for work performed after 1:30 p.m.
- Weekly pay.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.