Work From Home
Get Paid $12.50/Hr With This Remote Pier 1 Customer Service Gig in Texas
Listen up, Texans: Here’s your chance to work for Pier 1 Imports without ever leaving the comfort of your chaise.
The home decor retailer is hiring full-time and part-time customer relations associates who know their papasans from their swingasans to assure call-in customers they’re in good hands.
The caveat is location. The gig requires that applicants reside in Tarrant, Parker, Wise, Ellis, Denton, Johnson, Hood or Dallas counties for the occasional work day at the Pier 1 HQ in Fort Worth. The first 90 days of work will also be on site at either HQ or the call center.
Mandatory training will be held Aug. 19 through 30, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Work-From-Home Customer Relations Associate at Pier 1 Imports
- Handling customers’ needs with high-quality service over the phone.
- Savvy upselling and cross-selling when appropriate.
- Staying on top of the latest Pier 1 product, website and delivery trends to ensure the best customer experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with word processing programs and PCs
- Flexible availability with the ability to work holidays, nights and weekends as needed (schedules may change week to week)
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (company will provide computer equipment and headset)
- Distraction-free work space
- Ability to occasionally work at the Fort Worth corporate office HQ