Work From Home
Get Paid to Web Surf: Lionbridge Needs a Spanish-Language Multimedia Judge
If you’re an internet junkie who loves to rate and review things online, check out this part-time gig.
Lionbridge is hiring a Spanish language multimedia judge. This temporary contract position is available to anyone who is proficient in both English and Spanish and has at least five years of U.S. residency.
Once hired, you’ll be tasked with evaluating the content relevance of search results for images and videos. Judges use a set of objective guidelines and online tools to provide feedback and rate the quality of queries.
Please note, to be accepted for this position, applicants must be willing to rate images and videos of an “adult nature.” Judges may be asked to view this type of content. More information on the chances of working on this type of content will be provided during the recruitment process.
Multimedia Judge (Spanish Language) at Lionbridge
Pay: Not specified
- Measuring the relevance of videos and images based on the customer’s search in a timely manner
- Improving the click-through experience for end users
- Using the judging scale to rate searches and the corresponding videos and images
Applicants for this position must:
- Be adept in English and Spanish
- Be available to work up to 20 hours a week
- Live in the U.S. with five-plus years of consecutive residency
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Be able to work independently
- Have a home office or suitable workspace
- Have a PC with Windows 7 or Vista (Apple OS or older Windows version not acceptable)
- Have a high-speed internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 1mbps
- Have antivirus software, Adobe Flash, Adobe Shockwave, Adobe Reader and Microsoft Silverlight
You can find out more information about the position details and requirements here.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.