Work From Home
Get Unlimited PTO as a Supervisor of Member Services at Brightside
Brightside, a therapy company, is hiring a supervisor of member services.
This is a full-time remote position, and your hours are expected to be 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST weekdays with the potential for weekend shifts.
Your responsibilities include reviewing team metrics and developing proactive strategies to support representative performance; completing interaction reviews and providing feedback; and leading collaboration efforts.
You must have experience supervising customer-facing representatives, coaching and providing feedback for team members. You should also have a service mindset.
Benefits include a 401(k), health insurance, and unlimited PTO and sick leave.
Supervisor of Member Services at Brightside
- Reviewing team metrics and developing proactive strategies to support representative performance.
- Completing interaction reviews and providing feedback.
- Leading collaboration efforts.
- Working with team members to resolve all non-clinical service questions or issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience supervising customer-facing representatives.
- Experience coaching, providing feedback and motivating team members.
- A service mindset.
Benefits at Brightside include:
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.