Work From Home
GitHub Is Hiring an Experienced Social Media Manager (Includes Benefits)
GitHub, a software development platform, is hiring a social media manager who can develop, curate and post content.
This position is for someone already experienced with social media, and you should have already managed social media channels for at least two years. This means that social media strategy, analysis and channel management are all terms you’re familiar with — and should be able to execute. You should also have experience running social media campaigns for large companies.
You may work remotely anywhere in the United States.
Associate Social Media Manager at GitHub
- Managing Github’s social media request pipeline.
- Curating and posting content.
- Developing programming to strengthen followers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience managing social media channels.
- Experience running social media campaigns for large companies.
- The ability to analyze data, trends and findings.
- Strong project management skills.
- Benefits will be detailed to successful applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.