Work From Home
Global Blockchain Ecosystem Binance is Hiring a Customer Service Agent
Binance, a global blockchain ecosystem, is hiring a customer service agent.
This is a full-time remote position requiring nights, evenings and holidays. Pay is not disclosed.
Your responsibilities include handling inbound and outbound chats, emails and calls, resolving issues and escalating problems as required.
You must have at least 2 years of customer support experience, along with multitasking abilities.
Customer Service Agent at Binance
- Handling inbound and outbound chats, emails and calls.
- Resolving problems.
- Escalating issues as required.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- At least 2 years of customer support experience.
- Multitasking abilities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.