Work From Home
Global Education Services Company Kaplan Is Hiring an Experienced Career Coach
Global educational services company Kaplan, perhaps best known for its SAT prep courses, is hiring a career coach. This is a remote position, based anywhere in the United States. and you can work from anywhere in the United States. The hours are flexible, but you will need to work some evenings and weekends.
In this role, you will help facilitate workshops with students, managing breakout rooms and reviewing content before and after sessions.
To qualify, you should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, as well as at least two years of experience working with college level students. You will need a coaching certification or a similar training, such as working with groups of 10 or more.
Career Coach at Kaplan
- Helping with live workshops.
- Managing breakout rooms.
- Reviewing content related to sessions for attendees.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in training.
- At least two years experience working with college level students.
- A coaching certification or the equivalent training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.