Work From Home
Be the Go-To Answer Person as the HR Coordinator for ABC Fitness Solutions
ABC Fitness Solutions, a company that produces club management software, is seeking an HR coordinator.
The post indicates that the full-time job, which is available anywhere, requires some combination of education and previous experience in the human resources field.
In this role, you will be helping with all aspects of human resources, including the hiring and onboarding process, as well as assisting with benefits, claims and policies.
You’ll work with payroll, benefits, finance and legal teams as needed. When there are company events and meetings, you’ll help with booking hotels, travel and food.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, along with a 401(k).
HR Coordinator for ABC Fitness Solutions
- Answering frequently asked questions from employees regarding benefits, policies and hiring process.
- Creating and maintaining templates and forms for HR processes.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for all company events and meetings.
- Tracking claims regarding disability, workers comp, leave of absence and more.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of human resources administrative experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field — additional two years of benefits administration experience may substitute.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including advanced experience with MS Excel.
- Strong multitasking and communication skills.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.