Work From Home
Good at Handling Disputes? Join This Incident Resolution Team (Benefits)
LawnStarter, a lawn care marketplace startup, is hiring an incident resolution team member.
This remote job is available in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Washington D.C.
The incident resolution team member is responsible for handling customer and provider property damage reports. These calls are already highly escalated, so you’ll need to be able to demonstrate empathy and have the ability to think quickly and creatively to resolve issues.
You will need a headset, webcam and Windows PC or Apple computer plus a high-speed wired Internet connection.
The position pays $12 to $16 per hour based on experience, and benefits include health insurance and paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
Incident Resolution Team Member at LawnStarter
- Responding to customers and providers via phone, email and text.
- Handling customer and provider reports of property damage, insurance questions and more.
- Resolving short-term and long-term issues on claims.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A customer-centric attitude (customer service experience is preferred).
- A patient and empathetic approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable headset, webcam and Windows PC or Apple computer.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection via ethernet.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.