Work From Home
Got 2 Years of Customer Support Experience? Earn up to $58K at SamCart
SamCart, an e-commerce software platform, is hiring a customer support specialist. This is a remote position, and you must be available to work a weekend split schedule, such as Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. The anticipated salary is between $50,000 and $58,000 annually.
Your responsibilities would include responding to customer questions about platform usage, pricing and subscriptions; being an expert about SamCart products; and acting as a liaison between the customer and other departments.
You must have experience with a SaaS company and at least two years of customer support or retention experience.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, a 401(k) and health insurance.
Customer Support Specialist at SamCart
- Responding to customer questions about platform usage, pricing and subscriptions.
- Becoming an expert about SamCart products, pricing and features.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and other departments.
- Addressing and solving customer billing questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with a SaaS company.
- At least two years of customer support or customer retention experience.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Health insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 12 Entry-Level Work-From-Home Jobs (No Experience Necessary)
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.