Work From Home
Got a GED/HS Diploma? Earn $14/Hour Plus Benefits With This Job
Pearl Interactive Network, a contact center solution company, is hiring a customer service coordinator. This is a full-time remote position paying $14 per hour plus benefits.
You will be working between the hours of 6 a.m. and midnight CST weekdays, and between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST on Saturdays.
Responsibilities include scheduling medical and dental services for patients; resolving customer issues and escalating calls; and working with a variety of technologies.
You must have a broadband Internet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 20Mbps/5Mbps; at least a year of experience; and you need to have a high school diploma or GED.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance; a 401(k) and paid time off.
Customer Service Coordinator at Pearl Interactive Network
- Scheduling medical and dental services for patients.
- Resolving customer issues and escalating calls.
- Working with a variety of technologies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A year of call center experience.
- A broadband Internet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 20Mbps/5Mbps.
- High school diploma or GED.
Benefits at Pearl include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.