Work From Home
Got a GED or Work Experience? Ensemble Health Partners Is Hiring
Ensemble Health Partners, the winner of multiple Top Workplaces awards, is hiring a full-time customer accounts specialist.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls, resolving patient balances while maintaining a high level of customer service, and meeting collection goals.
This is an entry-level job. You must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience, as well as the ability to obtain CRCR certification within nine months of hiring.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and incentive programs.
Customer Accounts Specialist at Ensemble Health Partners
- Making outbound calls.
- Resolving patient balances while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Meeting collection goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- The ability to obtain CRCR certification within nine months of hiring.
- Health insurance.
- Quarterly and annual incentive programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.