Work From Home
Got a High School Diploma? Work as a Data Processing Associate at Invitae
Invitae, a medical genetics company, is hiring a data processing associate to work full time Tuesdays through Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST.
This position is expected to pay between $18 and $22 per hour.
You will be helping with quality control for patient specimens and orders; working with the team to resolve missing information cases; and reviewing new orders for accuracy.
You must have a high school diploma. Experience in health care or a related field is preferred, along with the ability to problem-solve.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match; medical, dental, vision and life insurance; and paid time off.
Data Processing Associate at Invitae
- Helping with quality control for patient specimens and orders.
- Working with the team to resolve missing information cases.
- Reviewing new orders for accuracy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- Experience in health care or a related field is preferred.
- The ability to problem-solve is preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Flexible paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.