Work From Home
Got a HS Degree? Earn $17/Hour Plus a $1,000 Bonus at CareCentrix
Snag a $1,000 sign-on bonus when you accept a job as a remote patient services coordinator at CareCentrix, a health care platform. The starting pay is $17 per hour.
You will be resolving issues, supporting patients, managing cases and collecting non-clinical information. When needed, you’ll escalate issues.
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least two years of customer service, business operations, insurance, quality improvement or health care operations experience. You also need to be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401(k) and paid parental leave.
Patient Services Coordinator at CareCentrix
- Resolving issues and supporting patients.
- Managing cases and requests for services.
- Collecting and verifying non-clinical information and escalating issues as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least two years of customer service, business operations, insurance or a similar job experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- HSA and FSA.
- 401(k) and paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.